Transferring your photos and videos from your digital camera to your iPad or iPhone is now easier than ever with the Apple Lighting to USB Camera Adapter. Just connect this Lightning cable to the appropriate port on your camera and you’ll be able to view your photos and videos in glorious quality on your iPhone or iPad’s Retina display. The Photos app will help you with organization, allowing you to select the files that you want to import and create albums for them. If you want, you can also automatically add the photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad by syncing your device to your computer.
- Support for standard photo formats
- Support for RAW image files
- Support for SD and HD videos
- Works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models with Lightning cable support
- Requires iOS 9 or later
- Supports all standard photo formats
- Supports RAW image files
- Support for SD and HD videos, including H.264 compression and MPEG4
- Works with iPhone 5 and later models
- Works with iPad Air and later models
- Works with iPod 5th and 6th generation
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this Lightning cable work on older camera models?
You may need to change the communication setting of your camera from “normal” to “PTP”. Most digital cameras released after 2002 will have this setting.
Can I use this Lightning cable with my older iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?
This Lightning cable works with the following device models:
- iPhone: iPhone 5 or newer
- iPad: iPad Air or newer
- iPod: iPod Touch 5th and 6th Generation
Make sure that your device has iOS 9 or later for this Lightning cable to work.
What are the file types supported?
This Lightning cable supports most standard photo and video formats, including RAW images as well as H.264 and MPEG 4 videos.
What’s in the Box?
- One (1) Apple Lighting to USB Camera Adapter