Apple Mac Mini 2.6GHz (1TB)
Small but powerful, Apple’s Mac Mini runs at 2.6 GHz of power, 8 GB RAM, and 1 TB of storage. Plug and set up this unit for professional-level work performances or a home desktop experience that showcases the best of Mac.
- Portable computer tech
- Easily set up a desktop anywhere
- Quick-processing and ultra-responsive
- Performance worthy of Apple
- Size dimensions of 1.4” H x 7.7” W x 7.7” D
- Less than 3 lbs. in weight
- Intel Core i5 dual-core processor technology, with 8 GB RAM
- 1 TB hard drive of storage
- Gorgeous graphics courtesy of Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Comes with OS X Mavericks
- Built-in speaker
- 4 USB 3 ports, 2 Thunderbolt ports, and 1 HDMI port
- WiFi, Bluetooth, and Ethernet connectivity
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I go about updating the OS?
We suggest you perform a backup of your files before upgrading directly to the next macOS version. Visit the Mac App Store and follow the online instructions on how to upgrade.
What line voltage is needed for the Apple Mac Mini?
The Mac Mini operates at a line voltage of 100-240V AC.
What’s the video support capacity of this unit?
This Mac Mini can support two 2560 x 1600-pixel displays, and digital video output can be through Thunderbolt or HDMI.
What's in the Box?
- 1 unit Apple Mac Mini 2.6 GHz
- 1 Power Cable
- 1 HDMI to DVI Adapter