Do more with less with the Apple Mac Mini. 1.4GHz (500GB). This small desktop computer allows you to enjoy the whole Mac experience in a tiny package. All you need to do is to connect it to your own screen, keyboard, and mouse, and you’re good to go!
- More affordable than other Apple computers
- Compact, 9.7-centimeter square body
- Comes with all Mac essentials
- With multiple connectivity features
- 4 gigabytes of RAM
- Dual-core Intel Core i5 processor
- 500 gigabytes of internal storage
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics card
- OS X Mavericks pre-installed operating system
- Speaker (built-in)
- USB 3 and Thunderbolt connections for speedier data transfer
- HDMI port
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- SDXC memory card slot
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I update the Mac Mini’s operating system?
Yes, you may update from the pre-installed OS X Mavericks. As of 2018, you can upgrade the Mac Mini to OS X El Capitan, or to the latest version of OS X, which is macOS High Sierra.
Can I upgrade the RAM or internal storage of the Mac Mini?
The RAM is soldered to the logic board, which makes it impossible to replace the RAM. However, it is possible to change the hard drive to an SSD.
Can I run a Windows operating system on it?
You may install Windows (at least Windows 7 or above) using the Boot Camp app on the Mac Mini. Unforunately, Windows XP is no longer supported by Boot Camp.
What's in the Box?
- Apple Mac Mini 1.4GHz
- Standard Power Cable
- Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter