If your Garmin Forerunner smart watch’s original band is getting worn out or you simply want to update its looks to suit your current mood or outfit, then this Garmin Replacement Band FR235 Black should be right up your alley. Featuring a sporty and classic look that’s in keeping with the signature Garmin aesthetic, this band is made of soft but durable black silicone, punctuated with hypoallergenic stainless steel parts. It also has an air-permeable design to allow for increased breathability while preventing wrist sweat buildup. Finally, installation is a breeze, requiring minimal tool usage.
Comes in a fetching black color, able to fit your outfit or mood
Comfortable and attractive, with build quality comparable with original Garmin straps
- Breathable design and hypoallergenic materials prevent skin irritation and allergies
- Pin and tuck closure system secures the band—and the watch—firmly but comfortably on your wrist
- Compatible with Garmin Forerunner 235 / 220 / 230 / 620 / 630 / 735XTSmart Watch models
- Air permeable design for increased air flow and comfort
- Silicone construction ensures comfort and durability
- Easy one-button installation and removal with minimal tool usage
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it come with tools that help with installation?
Yes, it comes with two small star-drive screwdrivers that you use to undo the screws holding the strap in place.
Is this strap compatible with other watch brands?
No, it is only compatible with Garmin Forerunner 235 / 220 / 230 / 620 / 630 / 735XTSmart Watch models.
What wrist sizes does this strap fit on?
It fits 5.11- to 8.46 inch-diameter wrists.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 Replacement Band (Black)
- 2 Star Screwdriver Tools