Garmin Vector 3
For items worth Php 20,000 and above that will be paid via Cash on Delivery, we will require a 30% downpayment before shopping out the item. A customer Happiness executive will email you on the price of the downpayment and how you can pay for it.
Dual-sensing Pedal-based Power Meter
- Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes
- Measures total power, left/right balance, cadence and cycling dynamics
- Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height
- Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis
- Allows for easy updates via compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT connectivity or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices and Garmin Connect Mobile app
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
Take It to the next level
- With the Vector 3 dual-sensing system, you get the valuable ability to see right and left leg power independently. Vector 3 measures total power, cadence and left/right balance as well as advanced cycling dynamics, which helps you tailor your training around your specific weaknesses and strengths to improve your form. It tracks seating/standing position to determine when and how long you were in each. So, you can gauge position effectiveness, power phase to show how you're currently producing power in a pedal stroke and platform center offset to show where power is applied on the pedal so you can ensure proper cleat position. Each metric can be viewed on compatible Edge cycling computers and Garmin Connect‰ã¢ Mobile app.
Part of your connected bike
- Get the most from your training by seamlessly pairing your Vector 3 with compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT+ or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices including compatible Forerunner and fenix devices and Garmin Connect Mobile app. Plus, you can easily update software with any of these devices.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours(with LR44 battery type)
- Weight: 316 g
- Max. rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Cleat type: Keo
- Q-factor: 53 mm/55 mm with supplied spacing washer
- Stack height: 12.2mm
- Cornering clearance: 31.7"
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Garmin Connect
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communicaiton: ANT+ and Bluetooth