GoPro The Handler (Floating Hand Grip)
Ready, set, action! The Handler ensures a steady angle, easy grip, and better control for your GoPro camera. Trust The Handler to get your GoPro through shoots in aquatic environments, and turn your next shots into something exceptional.
- Mobile position for shooting with your GoPro camera
- Enables maximum holding strength while in water
- Easily moves in, out, and through the water
- Float your GoPro camera or BacPac accessory with ease
- Waterproof up to 33 feet or 10m
- With adjustable wrist strap
- FCS compatible plug included in the setup can also be mounted to FCS center fin socket
- Secure your camera’s position and stability with the adhesive anchors and camera tethers
- GoPro thumb screw wrench can also function as a bottle opener
- Film while kayaking, boating, or on a surfboard
Frequently Asked Questions
Which GoPro camera models are usable with The Handler?
The Handler is compatible with any GoPro HERO Camera.
Which BacPac accessories can I attach to the grip along with my camera?
The Handler can be easily set up with accessories such as the LCD Touch BacPac or Battery BacPac attached to your GoPro Hero.
Is a floating grip a good investment to make for my GoPro camera?
The answer is yes if you know you’ll be thrashing around in the water a lot. A cheap or generic floating grip might break apart and send your GoPro camera plummeting into the bottom of the ocean!
What's in the Box?
- 1 unit GoPro The Handler (Floating Hand Grip)
- Mounting hardware
- 1 wrist strap
- The Tool (Thumb Screw Wrench and Bottle Opener)