GoPro Wrist Housing (AHDWH-301)
100% Brandnew and Legit
Full manufacturer's warranty
The popular GoPro Wrist Housing accessory allows you to wear your GoPro camera on your wrist just like a watch. At the same time, you can position your GoPro stably in your chosen shooting environment—be it while recording everyday moments or while you’re on an adventure.
- Hands-free recording
- Adjustable sizing
- Sturdy grip and durable construction
- Allows you to pivot your GoPro camera in any direction
- Waterproof up to depths of 197 feet (60m)
- Easy and stable positioning from your wrist
- Wrist strap adapter can fit GoPro to ski gloves and jackets
- Also attachable to gear like paddles or kitesurfing kites
- Wear comfortably between periods of filming
Frequently Asked Questions
What GoPro camera models can I use with the Wrist Housing?
The Wrist Housing works for GoPro’s HERO3, HERO3+, and HERO4 cameras.
I want to mount my camera over my jacket or glove. How do I use the wrist adapter?
You can replace the circular snap buckle with the wrist adapter by unhooking the buckle and looping the wrist strap through the buckle’s hole. Then you can Velcro-strap the Wrist Housing back in place!
What’s the difference between all the door accessories that come with this product? How do I use them?
The product will come with a waterproof standard backdoor for your camera, a skeleton backdoor that you can loop the strap around, and a BacPac backdoor for use with LCD touch and other BacPac products.
What's in the Box?
- 1 unit GoPro Wrist Housing
- 1 Neoprene/Velcro Wrist Strap
- 1 Wrist Strap Adapter
- 1 Standard Backdoor
- 1 Skeleton Backdoor
- 1 BacPac Backdoor